Kef in a nutshell
If you’ve browsed my site at all, you’ve probably figured out that I’m something of an oddball. It’s true. I’ve decided to declare my eccentricity decisively and flamboyantly by choosing the pen name Kef Schecter. Anyone who would voluntarily name himself that is obviously a nutbar.
Where do you get your ideas?
They descend upon me as though they were flies and I a carcass.
In other words, I don’t get them. They get me.
- Born in 1984
- “Kef” is not short for “Kefka”
- Professional game designer and programmer
- Poker player
- ROM hacker
- Webmaster (duh!)
- Can use the following programming languages (in no particular order):
- Python (my favorite)
- Assembly (I’ve toyed with x86, Z80, and—ugh—6502)
- Others that I haven’t used enough for it to be noteworthy
- Studies four languages: Spanish, Italian, Latin, and German. Has formerly studied Japanese.
- Went to college, but didn’t finish
- Polyamorous, but somewhat love-shy
- Odd eating habits:
- Extremely picky eater
- Eats far too much pizza
- Has a particular weakness for Oreo cookies
- Did not attend his high school junior or senior prom, nor his graduation